Terms & Conditions
usbettingguide.com is an independent review-website meant for entertainment purposes. We strive to correct and expert content, though no rights can be derived from our reviews and articles. We are aloof from every use of our content for promotion of illegal activities. Thus we can’t be hold liable if our content is to be used in such a way by third parties.
Though are reviews are fabricated with great care, inaccuracies might occur. We retain the right to adapt content at any time, without prior notice from usbettingguide.com. We are not to be held accountable for any damage that might occur from our reviews or articles.
The content on usbettingguide.com remains our intellectual property and can’t be adopted without our written permission. Unauthorized copy is considered an infringement of this ownership. All mentioned and pictured brands on usbettingguide.com are property of their legal owners.
- usbettingguide.com aims to be topical, accurate and extensive in information provided.
- usbettingguide.com information on this site may not be copied, transmitted or adjusted by users in any way.
- usbettingguide.com Brands, Logos and other trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- usbettingguide.com is an independent information service that aims to enhance the gambling experience and serve as a gambling directory.
- usbettingguide.com provides content for entertainment purposes only. Articles and reviews cannot be viewed as a legal advice in any way.
- Errors reserved. Please notice us if you discover any inaccuracies in our content by sending us an email.
- We hold the right to make modifications to our content without prior notice. We are in no way obligated to inform users regarding any changes on the website.
- usbettingguide.com Is in no way accountable for any (financial) damage that might occur from the use of our materials.
- usbettingguide.com opposes any use of our content or information to be used for illegal activities.
- usbettingguide.com does not take any legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- As a user of our content, you are ought to be aware whether it is legal for you to play particular games or place particular bets. As a user you are fully responsible for your decisions regarding gambling as such.
- usbettingguide.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- usbettingguide.com withholds users from any use of our content unless content is labeled ‘copy freely’. Copy without authorization means an infringement of our copyrights.
- Any content, technology, process and product on usbettingguide.com might be subject to other intellectual property rights not mentioned in this disclaimer.
- usbettingguide.com holds the privilege to deny or ignore any request to remove any content, unless the content is considered in violation of any international law.
On usbettingguide.com we do not collect personal information besides your IP address. We do gather data concerning your behavior on our site to improve our user experience. This data will automatically be deleted after a fixed period of time; this concerns a period of 26 months. Improving user experience is limited to interface. Our cookies tell us for example on which device you are visiting us, so that we can show you the proper design.
What we don’t do
The data we collect is exclusively for internal use and will not be sold to third parties. Likewise, we won’t show different bonuses to individual visitors based on data previously collected. You can hold us to these promises! If and when our privacy regulation changes in any way, we will always make a notification of this on the website.
‘Just click it away and never think about it, these cookie notifications’. Sure, we don’t read or even think about these cookie pop-ups 99% of the time. But what do you actually agree with by clicking these notifications away? You might think of biscuits when you read about cookies, but they actually are small temporary text files on your pc or mobile phone.
Our Website uses website analytics provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Website is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Website, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
If you want to enjoy everything our website has to offer, it is required that you accept our cookies (policy). This is done by simply clicking our notification away when you visit our website for the first time.